Call Now: 877-657-9553

Kymberle - girls next door

KYMBERLE

Meet Kymberle, a statuesque beauty from Laguna Beach, California. We love her style! She's laid back, fun to hang around with, and all smiles. Kymberle's been modeling for a few years, and is most recognized for her appearance on Playboy TV's Sexy Girls Next Door. Look out for her in more things to come! In the meantime, learn about Kymberle in her interview below:




Let's start by telling us your name and where you're from.
Hi guys, I'm Kymberle. I'm from Laguna Beach, California, and I'm an Aries.

How did you get your start in modeling?
I don't think I had one big thing that started me out. Everything just kind of fell into place... and I realized I really enjoyed it, so here I am!

Did you always know you wanted to be a model?
I think every little girl dreams of being a model when she's younger. It wasn't something I had plan on pursuing, but everything fell into place for me and it's been great!

What are your biggest accomplishments so far in modeling?
My biggest accomplishment would be working with Playboy TV. There's a few other things in the works with Playboy as well.

Tell us about where you grew up.
I grew up in Palm Springs, California. I basically grew up in a little resort town. It's primarily a place people go to play golf, tennis, and lay out by the pool, and that's pretty much what we did. So I absolutely loved growing up there!

What kind of girl were you in high school?
In high school I was quiet, but devious. So I was a good girl, but with my group of friends I had, we definitely stirred up some trouble.

Do you have any pets?
I have a dog, and he is my world! His name is Brooklyn, and he's a little teacup chiwawa He's tiny! He literally weighs under two pounds .

What's your favorite kind of food?
I love a good burger. I love In N Out. I'm not one of those girls that just goes and has a salad. I can definitely eat. I'm basically a burger and pizza kind of girl.

What do you do for fun?
I'm a huge video game nerd. I know this sounds silly, but I love love love this new game called Guitar Hero. Aside from that, I like to stay home, hang out, and just lay in bed all day, watch movies. I'm pretty low key.

What do you look for in a guy?
Someone who's confident and knows who they are, who knows me and loves me for all my quirks and the little strange things I do. They have to be able to pick me up when I'm down, just someone I can really have fun with.

What puts you in the mood?
My man. Nothing or no one has made me feel sexier than he does. I can be in sweat pants and an old tank top and I still feel gorgeous because we have this fabulous connection, and some really hot sex!

Where's the craziest place you've ever had sex?I have kind of a funny story. Me and my man had been walking home from a bar one night. It was around 1am and we had a few cocktails that night. We were on this busy street, and out of the blue, we just decided to go at it on someone's lawn! So it was great, we went at it, and then went home. Well the next morning, I woke up with head to toe hives on my body! So I not only found out that I'm allergic to grass, but probably all those pesticides on the grass. It was not pretty.. but it was well worth it!

Ok, that's all we have time for. Do you have any last words?Alright guys, today's been fun. The shoot went great. I hope you enjoy the pictures. We put a lot of work into them and I think we got some hot stuff. So check them out, hope you like what you see, and keep your eyes open for me, because you never know where I'll be popping up next. Bye!