Call Now: 877-657-9553

Erika Hernandez - young model


Erika Hernandez
Female
Seattle, Washington, US

About me

Colombian Model living in the PNW for 5 years. Currently modeling and GoGo dancing in the Seattle area. Right now I am only doing paid work but, will accept TFCD from "select photographers - like Johnny Crosslin, ONYX, etc" that would enhance my portfolio. Please do not be offended if I don't put you in the "select few photographer list" I have worked with some great photographers and have high standards. My rates are reasonable. I am a certified MUA. Contact me for my rates.



More Pics
Erika Hernandez pics 1
Erika Hernandez pics 2
Erika Hernandez pics 3



I know this Bio is short as I have put my efforts into my other web sites, OMP, etc, etc.

BTW - Seattle area Photographers - I am a certified MUA and ready to work with you!


Credits
2008 Univision TV Pilot
2007 MTV event Seattle
2007 July Montage Mens Magazine.
2007 April Cover and inside feature, Montage Mens Magazine Launch.
2007 Jan cover of gramlimon, also the web site main image for Jan.
2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 Bikini and Fashion calendars
2006 XIL records clothing line
2005-07 Bikini contest winner from Seattle to Miami
Colombian Jeans Company Billboard ads Cover Girl