Call Now: 877-657-9553

Martina Warren - model


Martina Warren
Female
27 years old
Los Angeles, California, US

Hi, Im a 27 year old English glamour model based in Los Angeles, CA

I have been modeling since i was 3 years old and fulltime since the age of 16. I do have a lot of modeling experience and no job is too big or too small for me.

I work with all photographers from pros to guys working on their portfolio, if you would like to work with me just send me a email. Please include the City and State of where you would like to book me, what the pictures would be for, and whether its a glamour or fashion job.



I will not do TFP/TFCD
OR Percentage based work
OR anytype of trade/test so please do not ask!

PAID WORK ONLY!!!!

More Model Pics
Martina Warren pics 1
Martina Warren pics 2
Martina Warren pics 3



Details
Height: 5' 8"

Weight: 130 lbs

Bust: 34"

Waist: 35"

Hips: 35"

Cup: C

Dress: 4

Shoe: 8.0

Hair color: Blonde

Hair length: Very Long

Eye color: Blue

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Skin color: White

Shoot nudes: Yes

Experience: Very Experienced

Compensation: Paid Assignments Only


Credits
I have been living in Los Angeles since the age of 18, and was lucky enough to receive the title of January 2003 Penthouse Pet of the Month, and then the title of 2005 Penthouse Pet of the Year.

I have been published in a lot of magazines, including Penthouse, Playboy, FHM, Marie Claire, Loaded ETC

This is what a couple of photographers have said about me:

"Martina is a very shy, sweet English girl who I love
shooting. To compliment her beautiful face and
stunning blue eyes is a work ethic and positive
attitude that makes photographing her a joy. She's
just so good natured and game to hold any pose and do
whatever is neccessary to get the shot. This was the
second year shooting her and we had a great experience
shooting digitally in the studio with natural light. I
wish everyday could be like that." Stephen Hicks, Digital Dream Girls

"Every time I work with Martina, I know I am going to get great images. Her unique look, flawless beauty and perfectly proportioned figure result in dynamic photos in all types of lighting and settings. What's most impressive about Martina though, is her professionalism. She is always prepared, on time and takes direction well.“ Donna Kelly, founder of Dream Designs Photography OMP MEMBER 11743