Call Now: 877-657-9553

Dani Bae


Dani Bae
Female
Elk Grove, California, US


About me

Summer time is almost here and my schedule is opening back up! I have been training and am ready to start booking shoots again! Currently I am not accepting TFP's since my time is limited. I have paid my dues for many years doing TFP shoots to build up my modeling expertise. Occasionally I will do a TFP job for the sake of creative inspiration so feel free to ask but please understand if I am unable to accept it.

I am based out of northern California but travel frequently to Las Vegas and Los Angeles.



More Dani Bae pics

Dani Bae pics 1
Dani Bae pics 2
Dani Bae pics 3



I am currently attending college and am working two jobs as well as spending as much time as I can with friends and family. My hobbies include swimming, running, writing, reading, cooking, art and watching documentaries. I love my life and truly enjoy every moment as much as I can. I have a beautiful daughter and an amazing finance whom I love with all of my heart. I am not in the modeling biz looking to date. I am a professional and as a model I can guarantee reliability and a lot of fun, if we book. When things arise I am not the type to flake on a shoot but will reschedule if needed and in a timely manner. I am able to bring creativity and ideas to any shoot but am open to follow the reasonable directions of any photographers and artists. I am able to do my own hair and makeup and can usually provide any needed wardrobe unless the shoot requires something unusually unique and/or specific to a desired fashion look.

Come check out some of my other modeling and networking pages and feel free to add me as a friend!
WEBSITE: http://www.daniellabae.com/
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/dani.bae