Call Now: 877-657-9553

Tiffany Toth


Tiffany Toth

Tiffany, a mix of Hungarian, French, and Irish was born and raised in beautiful Southern California. Born March 28th, Tiffany is your ideal Aries, always wanting to try new and exciting things that are beyond her comfort zone. One of those exciting adventures were walking through the doors of Playboy. Following her shoots with them, she got an agent and began booking jobs weekly shooting for lingerie catalogs, Magazines, and appearing on a few hit television shows. Among her favorite pleasures are spending time with family, traveling, cooking, painting, and interior decorating. Tiffany currently resides in California where she maintains her busy schedule of modeling and working as a makeup artist.



Let's start by telling us your name and where you're from.
My name is Tiffany Toth and I'm from California.

What is your ethnic background?
I am Hungarian, French, and Irish.

How did you get your start in modeling?
I actually started modeling by shooting for Playboy.

More Tiffany Toth Pictures
Tiffany Toth pics 1
Tiffany Toth pics 2
Tiffany Toth pics 3



What are your future goals?
My future goals is to continue working as a model as well as a makeup artist.

Tell us about where you grew up?
I grew up in beautiful Southern California. I just loved hanging out at the beach a lot.


What kind of girl were you in high school?
I pretty much did my own thing.
.
What do you like to do in your spare time?
In my spare time, I like to go wine tasting. I also like shopping, traveling, and designing my own jewelry.


What kind of music do you like?
I pretty much like everything! Depends on what kind of mood I'm in.

How do you stay in such great shape?
I try to work out and eat as healthy as possible.

What would be your favorite movie and TV show?
My favorite TV show would be "Dexter", and for movies it would be "Tommy Boy" and "Black Sheep".


Where's one place you'd like to go visit?
I'd really like to go to Switzerland!

What would be your favorite food?
For sure Mexican food would be my favorite.

Do you have any pets?
Yes! I have Boston terrier pug mix.

What would be the most favorite part of your body and the least favorite?
Favorite part of my body is my butt, and least favorite would be my stomach.

Boxers or Briefs?
I prefer boxers!

Are you currently single?
No I'm not.

What type of guys do you go for?
I go for the confident, down to earth type of guys.