Call Now: 877-657-9553

Nikki Delano


Nikki Delano
Female
25 years old
Los Angeles, California, US

About me
*Live*Love*Laugh*Stay fit and Fabulous*

My name is Nicole Diaz, Im an Aspiring Model, Actress, Dancer, Gym Freak and Entrepreneur. In life skies the limit scratch that aim for the solar system, follow your dream no matter what obstacle comes your way.
Im a Latin women who loves her culture and knows how to speak Spanish and French. Im a fireball, exotic (Puerto Rican, Colombian and Italian), energetic and looking to learn and gain experience from everyone.



More Niki Delano Pics

Nikki Delano pics 1
Nikki Delano pics 2
Nikki Delano pics 3



I have a passion for the fine arts, lacey lingerie and sports. I love the gym, fitness baby all the way. I can consider it my second home.
Education: Bachelors degree in Forensic psychology and minor in addition studies and criminology.

I want to network and meet wonderful people that will guide me to a prosperous modeling and acting career.

Live, Love, Laugh, be Fit and Fabulous I can be reached at booknikkidelano@gmail.com